Saturday, June 13, 2009

Exploring our surroundings.

Just some shots from the last few weeks or so. If you would like to see the larger version of the picture, just click on it.

Mocha has such sweet puppy dog eyes.
blog ©-09

blog ©-07

blog ©-06

blog ©-11

blog ©-05

Tadpoles!
blog ©-29

blog ©-34

blog ©-31

blog ©-27

blog ©-26

blog ©-24

blog ©-21

blog ©-22


blog ©-04

blog ©-02

blog ©-01
Practicing my sunflare.
blog ©-35
And, last but not least, my grandma. This is my favorite picture of her!
blog ©-10

To view the entire album, at a larger size, just click below

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the ones of the clouds, those are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! I didn't catch this comment when you originally posted it and now is a great time to to tell you that I appreciate the continued encouragement and feedback you give on my photography. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete