*Just click on an image to view it larger.


















Playing with sparklers.
Going for that spooky effect! :)
Pictures in the morning on the fourth. I love celebrating Independence Day, it makes me feel very patriotic.


There are so many crawdads in our local creek. I have never been so close to so many crayfish in my life. They are interesting little creatures!

We kept a few tadpoles in the house for a couple of days while we had the big tadpole pond out back. It was so amazing watching them transform right before out eyes!
Getting little back legs.
My favorite part of the whole process was seeing the brand new baby frogs and toads. They were the smallest, cutest little things! You could have easily fit four on a dime! I had never seen anything like it.
This little guy was not captured at my house but at my cousins house with my trusty old point and shoot camera that works well when it wants to. Glad it decided to work when I came across him posing and ready to get his picture taken :).
No comments:
Post a Comment