A, L and their Mommy. A very sweet bunch to work with!
On Tuesday I was visited by these very sweet girls and their Mom and Grandma. We had a good time taking lots of pictures. I hope the family can treasure these adorable faces for years to come!
If you would like to see these adorable girls in even more pictures you can visit the gallery at
WOW...those are awesome! Dang...how is the mom going to pick which ones to have printed??? And how cute is the little one with her pouty little face? It is so nice to have pictures that capture the kid’s personality. I wish you were into photography when Jennifer was little. All I have is what everyone else has...very posed and not unique at all. Of course they are cute and I am grateful to have so many photos of her, but something fun and unique would have been nice. Congratulations on a job Exceptionally Well Done! Jodi
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you like what you see! Natasha Leigh Photography is just a place to share my work that doesn't fit on Kyler's site. In April of 2008, inspired by my infant son, I decided to take the plunge and jump feet first into photography. Even though I can't devote all of my time to learning the art and sharpening my skills I do spend as much time as I can practicing. As I continue to grow and develop my skills, I invite you all to share the experience with me as I go. I hope you enjoy the journey!
Mommy, wife, teacher, photographer - these are my main titles in life and I am learning more as I go each day. I have a passion for things I believe in and I will never stop learning.
WOW...those are awesome!
ReplyDeleteDang...how is the mom going to pick which ones to have printed???
And how cute is the little one with her pouty little face? It is so nice to have pictures that capture the kid’s personality. I wish you were into photography when Jennifer was little. All I have is what everyone else has...very posed and not unique at all. Of course they are cute and I am grateful to have so many photos of her, but something fun and unique would have been nice.
Congratulations on a job Exceptionally Well Done!
Jodi