Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It has been a while

It has been a while since I have updated the blog. Here are some shots from the past couple of months. Hope you enjoy!

First things first, I have to congratulate my friend Meg and her husband on their new arrival. Lorelai was so eager to join the world that she arrived nine weeks early! Thankfully, she is doing very well. I wish I could take pictures of her but she is too far away. I guess this baby block will have to do! Congratulations to my friend, what a beautiful blessing!

I have to thank Andrea for this shot of a random rainbow on a very sunny day without a drop of rain in sight. She looked up and saw it. Very unexpected and very cool to see. Some from around the yard.

A few from the zoo.


Josh and his girlfriend Jamey. They were nice enough to let me snap a few of them after a frustrating time of trying to get Kyler to cooperate for his 2 year pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment