Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ahh...SPRING!

I haven't had the chance to get outside by myself to wander and take pictures. This is what I have caught in my yard. I am still learning my new camera. I can't wait until I have the entire manual read and memorized :) and I have a chance to wander off and practice without distractions (not that Kyler is a distraction : ) !). From just practicing in my yard I realize that I really want to learn more about macro photography. I will be taking a class on it in the future and reading up on it between now and then. It should be fun!




Day...
Night...

Bleeding Hearts



I didn't even know the female was there when I took this picture!


Morel mushrooms in our own front yard (only 3 though)!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when people take time to appreciate nature. We are all so caught up in other things that we sometimes don't appreciate or are to busy to notice all the beauty around us. Your photography really helps capture how beautiful nature really is!

    ReplyDelete