So, a lot has happened since my last post! The siding is finally complete, we had new gutters installed on the house and the shop, the insulation and drywall has been replaced in the basement, the entire basement has been repainted (except for the bathroom which did not sustain any damage) and it now has all new trim. We have new carpet throughout the basement. We have had our home appraised for the third time in 4 months and we are about to refinance our home at a much lower interest rate. With a lot of hard work and dedication - things are coming along!
The siding is done - time for new shutters.

Bobby helps my brother Tony install some very nice new gutters on our house and shop.


My brother cutting the gutters.
The basement gets some new insulation and plastic.



And FINALLY, some new drywall. It's starting to look finished again!




Bobby, after one of many all-nighters. The whole basement has been primed and is ready for paint!






There are more remodeling/construction pictures to come. We now have all new paint, trim, electrical outlets, light switches, and carpet in the basement - I just haven't had the time to get some pictures of it all yet!
I just had to share these pictures of Mocha and Purcy playing. Even though they are blurry from all of the motion I think you can see how much fun they have together. They are definitely best friends! :)

A sunset I caught while outside playing with Kyler.
I am glad all of your hard work is starting to pay off! It looks great! You should keep Bobby around! See ya soon.
ReplyDelete