Monday, December 29, 2008

Katie and my adorable niece and nephew.

My sister came over for a visit yesterday and while she was here I attempted to photograph her and her kids. Baby D isn't even quite 4 weeks old yet but he already knows what he wants and what he doesn't want. He wasn't too happy about being put down to have his picture taken but he is very adorable so despite his best efforts to thwart the photography session we still got some pictures of him! Big sister T wanted her picture taken but played shy for the camera. We took a lot of pictures and thankfully I got a few keepers out of the bunch. I hope you like them Katie!




Big sis looking in on her baby brother!




He is too cute - even while screaming in protest!





2 comments:

  1. He is so alert for only being 4 wks old! I love the ones of him next to the teddy bear and with the fuzzy blanket! Too cute, good job. I am sure your sister will treasure these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! Too cute! Glad I could see some pics of all of them! Thanks! jessica king

    ReplyDelete