I love this one as well. I'm glad that you decided to post a new picture every day. I feel like a kid rushing to the Christmas tree on Christmas morning...but instead, I'm rushing into work (home pc on the fritz) to get my new picture. I didn't notice that the two pictures from yesterday were different. I really like the Vignette.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you like what you see! Natasha Leigh Photography is just a place to share my work that doesn't fit on Kyler's site. In April of 2008, inspired by my infant son, I decided to take the plunge and jump feet first into photography. Even though I can't devote all of my time to learning the art and sharpening my skills I do spend as much time as I can practicing. As I continue to grow and develop my skills, I invite you all to share the experience with me as I go. I hope you enjoy the journey!
Mommy, wife, teacher, photographer - these are my main titles in life and I am learning more as I go each day. I have a passion for things I believe in and I will never stop learning.
I love this one as well. I'm glad that you decided to post a new picture every day. I feel like a kid rushing to the Christmas tree on Christmas morning...but instead, I'm rushing into work (home pc on the fritz) to get my new picture.
ReplyDeleteI didn't notice that the two pictures from yesterday were different. I really like the Vignette.