Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jodi and her family made it out today to pick up their pictures and their Wedding Book. I am happy to say they were very pleased with their pictures!

I have shared a few over the last week and since she has finally seen all of her pictures I am posting a link to the book I created for them. It looks so much better in person. It is a hardcover book printed on linen paper so it looks very elegant. Perfect for wedding pictures. It was hard let it go but I know she will show it off with pride and I am very proud to have been able to give her the gift of captured memories.

http://share1.sendtoprint.net/bshare.php?hashid=7077dcdb25617c33f5b3


3 comments:

  1. Tasha,
    Words just can't even describe the beautiful gift you have given to Jodi and Joe. Your pictures did more than just capture their memories. The way you displayed them made for a true "storybook wedding." They are so fortunate to have a professional photographer in their family! You should go into business! I personally would love to hire you to take my family's portrait pictures in an outdoor, spring-time setting. Please let me know if you are interested. Sincerely, Tara Wilson wilson4tara@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha,

    I just wanted to let you know that I emailed your link to several people this morning and a few of them have already called me. The responses have been awesome. My favorite so far is that the pictures are breath-taking. And I was asked to let you know that even though you have not actually gone through the steps of opening your own business, you ARE a professional.
    And even though I have told you thank you several times, I just have to say it again...Thank You...from all of us. And just know that "Thank You" doesn't even come close to expressing our gratitude and love. You have truly helped to make that "Little Girl Wedding Fantasy" that we all have; come true by giving us the best pictures that Joe or I have ever seen.
    Love,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to see the book and the cd, the music playing on the cd was perfect. The pictures could have been straight out of a magazine. You captured the magic of Joe and Jodi's special day, and presented them a gift that will be treasured forever. You are truly talented!

    ReplyDelete