Ok....as you can tell, I really, really, really love this picture. As I was saving this as my wallpaper, I realized that I think this is also the best picture of me that I have ever seen!
These pictures are so cute! I don't even know these people but I get on here every day to see what new picture you have up! Too bad you don't live closer I'd have you shoot some pics of my kids! You have such a talent!
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you like what you see! Natasha Leigh Photography is just a place to share my work that doesn't fit on Kyler's site. In April of 2008, inspired by my infant son, I decided to take the plunge and jump feet first into photography. Even though I can't devote all of my time to learning the art and sharpening my skills I do spend as much time as I can practicing. As I continue to grow and develop my skills, I invite you all to share the experience with me as I go. I hope you enjoy the journey!
Mommy, wife, teacher, photographer - these are my main titles in life and I am learning more as I go each day. I have a passion for things I believe in and I will never stop learning.
I can't believe you were so worried about shooting our wedding pictures. You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteAnd I must say....this is the best picture I have ever seen of Joe.
ReplyDeleteOk....as you can tell, I really, really, really love this picture.
ReplyDeleteAs I was saving this as my wallpaper, I realized that I think this is also the best picture of me that I have ever seen!
These pictures are so cute! I don't even know these people but I get on here every day to see what new picture you have up! Too bad you don't live closer I'd have you shoot some pics of my kids! You have such a talent!
ReplyDelete