Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just a few from my yard. It seems like I only ever get to practice my photography at my house so luckily there were some interesting things to take pictures of over the last few weeks. The most exciting thing was the hot air balloon flying over my house. Luckily, Lindsey was here so she was able to watch Kyler while I took a few shots. In my entire 5 and a half years of living here I have never seen a hot air balloon over my house. It was awesome because I have loved hot air balloons since I was very young (thanks to the Walla Walla Balloon Stampeed when I was little) so to have one at my house was very cool. I can't wait until next weekend because Columbia is hosting the Columbia Balloon Invitational and weather permitting I will hopefully be able to get some good pictures this year. Keep an eye out for them!


A frog on my sliding glass door.


Sunflare through my apple tree.
A wet web.


1 comment:

  1. I am not much of an outdoors person, but those pics inspire me!

    ReplyDelete